The Mind Mapping is an exercise to generate ideas. It teaches me that even when we feel stuck in life, there will always be a way.
The instruction is to pick 3 activities from Good Time Journal Activity and use that to make mind maps. After that, for each mind map, pick 3 words from outer levels and combine them into jobs.
Here are the 3 jobs I discovered from the exercise.
- Teach how to use Trello (Kanban) as a framework for everything in life.
- Teach how to be creative. Creating instead of consuming.
- Teach how to be simple as Trello is not as flexible but complicated like programming.
- Write a blog, teach classes, teach online classes etc.
- Grow a mustache
- Talk about mustache: styling and care on Youtube
- Sell mustache products and services
Lean fitness trainer
- Train to get healthy and look fit but lean
- Teach exercise and nutrition
- Sell products: food, supplements, plan
- Sell services: personal training
- Own a gym
- Create a community