Hi there! I’m Marach Treekunprapa.
My goal is to add more value to your business and life by using design methodology.
I’m currently working as a full-time business analyst at AppMan but also building my designer career iteratively. If you’re looking for my professional experiences, please take a look at my LinkedIn profile.
Otherwise, here are some trivia about my life that you may not want to know.
- I love ramen
- My Myers–Briggs personality is INFJ
- In life, I prefer simplicity over efficiency
- I go the gym regularly because I’m too skinny
- I love creative coding. The Coding Train - YouTube is my favorite.
- I practiced Karma Yoga for a month at Sivananda Ashram Yoga Ranch, NY
- My Strengths (according to StrengthFinder2.0) is Learner, Positivity, Futuristic, Empathy, and Intellection
I love making acquaintance. Feel free to hit me up on social channels.